Allied Dental Team Membership/Courses
Hygienists, assistants, lab technicians, and office staff are welcome to become allied dental team members! We feel that our association can only become stronger by including all dental professionals, and we are excited about what we have to offer allied dental team members.
A MDA allied dental team member is defined as “a licensed dental hygienist in good standing in the state of Maine, a dental assistant, a dental laboratory technician, or a dental administrative staff person working or residing in Maine.”
Among the benefits of becoming a MDA allied dental member:
• Quarterly lectures - topics specific to allied dental team members
• An e-newsletter specifically for allied dental team members
• MDA News - Quarterly printed newsletter
• Allied Dental Team/continuing education course discounts
• Access to endorsed services/product discounts
• And more!
The annual fee to be an allied dental team member is $50, with a membership cycle from January 1 to December 31. You can find an application HERE
UPCOMING 2021 ALLIED DENTAL TEAM COURSES
ALL COURSES WILL BE 9:00 TO 11:00 AM AND WILL BE ONLINE
November 19: Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office
Speaker: Dr. Peter Vellis
You can find a course registration and payment form HERE.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ALLIED DENTAL TEAM ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION