Allied Dental Team Membership (ADTM)
The MDA is adding hygienists, assistants, lab technicians, and dental office staff members to our evolving membership base as allied dental team members. We feel that our association can only become stronger by including all dental professionals, and we are excited about what we have to offer allied dental team members.
A MDA allied dental team member is defined as “a licensed dental hygienist in good standing in the state of Maine, a dental assistant, a dental laboratory technician, or a dental administrative staff person working or residing in Maine.”
Among the benefits of becoming a MDA allied dental member:
• A quarterly lecture series on practice management and related topics
• An e-newsletter specifically for allied dental team members
• Quarterly printed newsletter
• Continuing education course discounts
• Access to endorsed services/product discounts
• And more!
The annual fee to be an allied dental team member is $50, with a membership cycle from January 1 to December 31. You can find an application HERE
If you have any questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact the MDA Office at (207) 622-7900.