Maine Dental Association
Incorporated in 1867, the Maine Dental Association (MDA) is a professional membership organization of licensed dentists.
The Maine Dental Association exists to:
- improve and maintain the oral and overall health of the people of Maine
- serve the dentists of Maine, collectively and individually
- represent the American Dental Association at the state level
Still deciding if Yankee is worth the trip this year? Save $20 to $30 on each registration! Plus, if four members from your dental office register, we will register the fifth at no charge (some restrictions apply). The deadline to receive the best deals for Yankee 2016 is Monday, November 9, 2015...do not wait any longer!
Yankee has a network of 27,000 dental professionals-many of your peers have already registered. Join them at the greatest dental meeting in New England!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND YANKEE 2016:
1.The Best Registration Deals - The deadline to receive the best deals for Yankee 2016 is Monday, November 9, 2015. Register Today!
3. Second Annual Interprofessional Symposium: Body on Fire - informative lectures that will discuss the cause and effect of inflammation, from the systemic to the oral cavity. Learn more.
5. Education on Show Floor - Attend complimentary or affordable CE because of our generous sponsors. New programs include Product Navigator Live, CBCT Digital Imaging Pavilion, University Central, and more.
6. 300+ Continuing Education Courses - an exciting agenda covering every aspect of dentistry, from the latest techniques, to the importance of health and wellness and how you can become a leader in your practice. Search the list of 300+ CE Courses
7. Leading Experts in Dentistry- pick the brains of only the best clinicians and leaders in the industry. Check out the headlining speakers
8. 450+ Exhibitors- browse the latest products and discuss what might be applied to make your practice better with leading dental vendors. See which exhibitors will be at Yankee
9. Social Events- Network and catch up with your friends and colleagues at one of the many social and cultural events taking place at Yankee. View all of the exciting social events
10. Exhibit Hall Happenings- Enjoy complimentary beer, specialty drinks, popcorn, and hors d'oeuvres at the Opening Day and All Aboard Receptions, plus several other exciting opportunities on the show floor.
This is your chance to explore new ways to actively foster and expand your knowledge. Just think about what you can learn from 27,000 dental professionals networking and sharing first-hand experiences, all under one roof!
Please be sure to "like" the Yankee Facebook Page - this is a terrific source of information, and your chance to win prizes in one of Yankee's many contests.
National health care company seeks dentists for military screenings and treatment in Maine. Dentists will work in a mobile environment, with all supplies, materials and equipment provided.
This is an independent contracting opportunity, must have own malpractice insurance. Military event experience preferred, but not required.
- dental exams and treatment including some oral surgery
- anterior/premolar endodontics
- simple extractions
- soft tissue impaction extraction
- Pay is $700 per day
- 8-12 hour day
- Both days are ideal, but willing to use dentists for one of the days only
- Need an endodontist and oral surgeon as well
Looking for dentists for Augusta and Bangor, ME events for the weekend of February 6-7, 2016. Please contact Staffing at 505-323-1300 if interested.
Dentists Must Choose to Opt In or Out of Medicare Enrollment:
Visit the ADA on opting out at www.ada.org.
Opt out or Enroll in Medicare here.